I know this is where I’m supposed to give you this nice, well-written introduction of myself that flows beautifully in a medium-length paragraph but I’d like to negotiate, if we can, and come back to the table with a nice, well-written introduction of myself that flows beautifully in bullet points, yes? Deal!
Here are a few little facts about me that you may find helpful. Some are insignificant and quite random but can come in handy if you want to send me presents.
- I’m a writer, ghostwriter, trained actress and as of last year, I’ve dabbled in a bit of stand-up comedy.
- A few years ago, I took a break from all of the above to pursue peace and clarity, which I found in Jesus Christ (kind of like, eating, praying and loving on accident).
- Much of my writing on this blog (and elsewhere) revolves around my spiritual journey, my own life experiences and the humor found in many of them.
- I’m passionate about self-awareness but not self-awareness as in finding your most beneficial lighting angles for a stunning selfie. Self-awareness as in, introspection and individual responsibility, which ultimately leads to self-growth and positive contributions to our society.
- I have a deep love for red wine (Malbec 1st, Cabernet 2nd) and raw almonds (I should own stock in Blue Diamond Almonds at this point but only the raw ones. I don’t do the flavors).
- I crave salty foods over sweets and sometimes I like potato chips for breakfast…don’t judge me.
- I’m a small town, country girl who has lived in America’s 2 largest cities and realized I’m a true suburban girl at heart.
- My mother keeps asking me for a Son-in-law and Grandchildren. If you know of any available, please mail them to her.
That’s about it. I hope that you find my posts helpful and that you come back often!